Ritz-Carlton’s newest hotel is… a superyacht.
Yup. One of the world’s most popular luxury brands has decided to branch out, and guests can now book a night on a 623-foot yacht called Evrima.
Technically this is a cruise ship, not a yacht, but this won’t matter much once you check-in and enjoy the luxury Ritz-Carlton will provide.
READ MORE: $2 billion private submarine can lurk underwater for weeks
Each bedroom comes with its own concierge service and a private terrace, and the yacht includes a gym, a spa and a cocktail bar.
You can even book something called the ‘owner’s suite’, which also includes a private pool and an amazing patio/dining area.
How much? Well, the yacht cost $320 million to build and you can book a room starting from about $4,000.
The Ritz-Carlton yacht collection has destinations listed as; Canada and New England, Caribbean, Mediterranean, Northern Europe and Baltic and ‘crossing voyages’.
The Evrima is not yet finished but it’s due to be launched later this year.
Biggest cruise ships in the world
- Wonder of the Seas – 1187ft and 236,857 gross tonnage
- Symphony of the Seas 1,184ft and 228,081 gross tonnage
- Harmony of the Seas – 1188ft and 226,963 gross tonnage
- Oasis of the Seas – 1180ft and 226,838 gross tonnage
- Allure of the Seas 1180ft and 225282 gross tonnage